Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

08 October, 2005

A Fortune Waiting to be Made!

My Blogmother emailed me this picture today. I may have to go into business manufacturing these little beauties!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bill Moyer, 73, wears a "Bullshit Protector" flap over his ear while Senator Ted Kennedy addresses the Veterans of Foreign Wars.

(This came to me with no copyright information. If this is copyright, I hope the owner doesn't mind my use of it)

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|