Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

29 September, 2005

A Hell of a Week

Just about every day this week I've had at least one doctor's appointment - some here in Winston Salem, the others in Salisbury which is about 45 minutes from here. This explains why I've been so slack in my blogging.

Next week starts out as more of the same, with doc's on Monday and Tuesday. I mean, I'm really glad that the VA is looking out for me so well, and that they have ordered so many tests which cost me nothing, but geez - give me a break!!

Until I get back on some kind of schedule so I can report on things like Robert's swearing in where the oath ended with "So help me God" - I got a big giggle out of that - go over to Indigo's site if you haven't been there lately. She's put a few things up this last week that are just fantastic.

Since She Who Must Be Obeyed, eldest granddaughter and I are heading down to Indigo's humble oceanfront estate this weekend, I'll be able to tell her how jealous I am in person!!

6 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get 1000s of Links pointing back to Your Site... Starting Today!

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine the power of tens of thousands of other web sites being able to easily

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, these gambles pay off, but there are occasions when they fail miserably,

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your site heard in our web site hosting directory
Make us your homepage and read the daily updated articles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|