Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

28 September, 2005

Pathetic Gets Worst

First, let me say that after I first heard of this story, I went searching for other sources. Neither CNN, MSNBC or the Winston Salem Urinal carried this. I'm shocked!

It seems that yesterday Sen John McCain (RINO) broke with reality and had a sit-down meeting with Cindy Sheehan to listen to her incoherent ravings. He claims that he did this under the misapprehension that one of the fuckwits in her entourage was from his state.

After she had finished, McCain apparently said something to the effect of "What's your point?" Sheehan then found a member of the media (I'm certain that she had to look really hard, aren't you?) and called McCain "a warmonger"!!

Now, I've heard McCain called a lot of things - most of them by me - but that's one thing I never thought I'd hear anyone call a former resident of the Hanoi Hilton.

She really needs to be committed to a high-security mental health facility - one with high tensile strength rubber walls.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Connor Wilson said...

Every year my son Dylan and I have been building our Halloween animatronic display. This year we added 12 new figures and my wife had been making the clothes etc. but then I clued in that Halloween Costumes were the ideal solution - ya, ok I'm slow but...This year is really cool because we've done an HP Lovecraft display that I'm sure he'd appreciate but I'm not so sure he'd approve of this - The Necronomicon - Is it just me or is that just plain goofy ? Anyway, everybody is doing their own Haunted House thing now but hey - it's fun and if you've got kids I really suggest you try it yourself if you haven't already. It's a nice change from the usual Christmas Lights routine and a lot of scaaarrry fun. Happy Halloween everybody.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger 艾丰 said...

jianbin1124
asics
mulberry outlet online
san francisco 49ers
mizuno shoes
miami dolphins
michael kors handbags clearance
miami heat
prada outlet
oakley sunglasses
new balance sale
mont blanc
louis vuitton outlet online
ugg boots
beats by dr dre
ed hardy outlet
coach outlet online,coach purses,coach handbags,coach bags,coach handbags sale,coach handbags outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
uggs outlet
golden state warriors
michael kors,michael kors canada,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet canada
nfl jerseys wholesale
nike air huarache,nike huarache,nike huarache sneakers,nike huarache shoes
babyliss outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
cheap ugg boots
longchamp bags
tommy hilfiger outlet
uggs outlet
lebron 12
barbour uk
canada goose coats
marc jacobs outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|