Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

03 July, 2006

An Anniversary

I almost forgot - today marks two years since I started this blog. During that time I think I've managed to come up with something to insult everyone - if I happen to have missed you I guess I just wasn't trying hard enough.

Maybe one of these days I'll feel like getting back into news commentary. In the meantime I'll just keep putting out whatever strikes me.

To all of you who have stuck with me for these two years, you really need to get a life, you know that don't you??

2 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read boise idaho celebrex legal

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#for-anxiety valium 5mg for flying - does 10mg valium feel like

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|