Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

17 June, 2006

Back Again -- And Highly Pissed Off

I think the main reason I've been staying away from posting is that I've finally gotten sick and tired of the news. It's almost impossible to get anything that's not slanted in one direction or the other; our wonderful elected representatives are still acting like spoiled children, and even the blogs - from Kos on the left to Misha or the right - have been giving me a severe case of the shits.

Then I saw this, thanks (I think) to the
Conservative Insurgent:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This cartoon, combined with Murtha's quotes where he has already tried and convicted the Marines who were in Haditha, just lit me right up.

I'm sick and f'kin tired of the Dem's version of justice. Let a member of our military be accused of anything, or let a Republican be accused, the assumption of innocence goes right out the f'kin window. Let a Dem be accused - and caught red-handed with the evidence - and it's a whole different story. McKinney walks away from an assault on a police officer and my local rep, Mel Watt, gets his nuts in a knot because William Jefferson is even looked at on ethical grounds.

I've gotten to the point where there isn't a national politician in this country that I'd walk across the street to piss on if they were on fire. But shit like this sends my rage meter right past the red line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|