Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

20 June, 2006

I Hate When This Happens

On Thursday, She Who Must Be Obeyed is off home to Australia for a fortnight, leaving the Devil Dog and me to fend for ourselves.

I'm fully house broken, so survival is not a problem. Her dad, who's 82, is going to undergo surgery for cancer in the bowel so this may very well be her last chance to see her mum and dad. Her mum's around 80 as well and not doing the best so S.W.M.B.O. will really be able to help out.

This just tops off a perfect Father's Day weekend - Boy Wonder watched his little girl go off with the Wicked Bitch of the North on Saturday; while Attitude With Legs' significant other lost his father last Friday with the funeral yesterday.

I'm getting really tired of Karma biting me in the ass. I must have been a real shit in my past life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|