Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

20 March, 2006

What Do You Do?

When a dear friend loses a loved one, you're exactly 240 miles away and not physically able to go to her? That's my position right now, because Indigo has lost her companion of many years.

This girl was constantly at Indigo's side - not as master / pet but as friends who relied on and supported one another. I only had the privilege of being with her a handful of times, but she was a gentle, gracious dog who put the lie to the reputation garnered by some Rottweilers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This beautiful girl gave unconditional love to all she came in contact with, and she won mine in return. I wish I could be with Indigo now in her time of sorrow, but that's not possible. I just want her to know how much she and her girl have meant to my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|