Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

17 March, 2006

Ah, The Irish!

In honor of St Patrick's Day, I think I'll partake of Ireland's two greatest inventions - I'll have a pint of Guinness while setting off a car bomb. Make that three inventions - a dram of single malt.

Is there any explanation why Carla Martin is on paid leave instead of out on bail? Witness tampering and contempt of court would do for starters. I know - we haven't heard her side yet. I'm really looking forward to hearing how she's going to attempt to justify this. In the meantime, Moussaoui looks to walk away from the death penalty.

While I'm waiting for that, I'd also like to know what's stopping the Feds from charging that Iranian asswipe in North Carolina with a terrorist act. the only difference between him and Mohammad Atta is the vehicle used and the scale of the attack. The desired outcomes were identical.

And I see that Russ Feingold has gotten Sen's. Harkin and Boxer to sign up on his censure attempt. If I was Feingold, I'd have to look at the fact that he can't even get Murtha to go along with him as a sign to STFD and STFU. But that would presume a certain level of intelligence which we already know doesn't exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|