Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

16 March, 2006

Help Me Out Here

I'm just curious - and I think these ads are strictly an American thing - is there anyone out there who has gone to their doctor and asked to be prescribed a drug based on a TV commercial? What was the doctor's response?

And has anyone called a TV lawyer to get in on a class action suit? How about a CPA to help with back taxes?

I'm assuming someone must be calling these people or they would've stopped the ads by now. Like I said, I'm just curious - no names needed - maybe your treatment (good or bad) could point the way for someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|