Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

16 February, 2005

I LOVE This Town!


I've talked before on this site about the VA here in North Carolina. They just can't do enough for us. The VA is now covering all of my medications and all of my health concerns, including optical (I'm working on the dental bit).

I've had a bad hoof since 1970, and the VA podiatrist here sent me to a local (private) company to get inserts for my shoes (GI as well, as are the socks, fer crissakes). You'd figure being a "government" patient, knowing how long the government takes to pay its bills, would put you at a disadvantage, right?

Not bloody likely! Straight in, measured up and pick up the inserts in two days!

After all the horror stories I'd heard about the VA and Hines Hospital in Chicago, this place is Heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|