Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 February, 2005

And The Survey Says ... ...


The Preening Pintail has done it again. Right Wing Duck, posing as an illegal immigrant (undocumented? Not any more!) managed to smuggle out a copy of the juror survey from the Michael Jackson trial.

Go get'em, Duck - this one's a real hoot!

4 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, I found it looking for radio blog. Could you add it to my favourite blog directory please. It has lots of blogs relating to radio blog

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog about taking survey, provides a wealth of information. I also have a web site & blog about taking survey so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|