Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 February, 2005

More On Those Flashbacks


When they come, they come in bunches, don't they?

After almost 37 years, I got an email from a guy I graduated High School from. In all this time I have only been in touch with one other grad, and it wasn't him.

Seems that this guy has been hunting people like me down to set up a board for Grads of the Sixties from our school near the Brookfield Zoo, west of Chicago. In order to find me, this guy's gotta be pretty damn good, seeing as how I've moved around since school!

This could get interesting - especially for people like me who has never attended a reunion. Hell, I'm going to have to find a Yearbook to see who everyone is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|