Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

08 January, 2005

Shits & Giggles - Mostly Giggles

There's been 12 days of rain in California. Does anyone on the Left Coast know what a cubit is?

Why do I even know the names Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston? They can read things and regurgitate them with no memory.

Speaking of why do I know this name, is there a self-respecting Rottweiler out there who would soil their teeth on Amber Frey?

Tomorrow is the Palestinian election. Why does the word caricature keep appearing in my mind?

The USS San Francisco, a nuclear submarine, ran aground in the Pacific Ocean. No word on if this is a boomer or an attack sub. A real career enhancer for the Skipper, huh?

The headline on FoxNews reads "Kids Strip-Searched for $10". I don't think the image that leaves me with is what they wanted to convey. My first thought was, "Hell, I'd do it for $5!"

Apparently it has dawned on U.S. Ambassador to the UN that Paul Volcker's report on the Food for Oil scam isn't going to get the info and can't do anything even if it could. What a complete surprise to the rest of us!

That'll do for now. More giggles as they strike me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|