Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

07 January, 2005

I'm Back - And I'm Pissed

OK - so I missed a day. I've been trying to do some of the household tasks and, as usual, they ended up kicking my ass. So far, today I'm functioning with the assist of Mother Grouch's Patented Pain Remedy. A nice little cocktail of chemicals that would knock your average gorilla on its ass. It lets me function - somewhat.

My reason for rousing myself is Vincente Fox. Ever since he took control of Mexico he has taken every opportunity to piss on our nation. His latest effort? A comic book.

Now, as you may already know, this isn't just any comic book, but a "How To" guide on infiltrating the American borders. Isn't that lovely? The reason its a comic book is because the audience for this can't read Spanish! That should tell you that these people are either the dregs of Mexican society who are unemployable there or they aren't Mexican to start with.

There have been several Middle Eastern men caught trying to get through the border in the last several years. I'd hazard a guess that they weren't coming to start up an Islamic version of Mother Teresa Missions.

The really sad thing about this is President Bush apparently sees nothing wrong in this! If he did, he would be making strong representations to the Mexican Government with some strong teeth backing them up.

Vincente Fox is a sleeze of the lowest sort, but he's not completely stupid. He knows that he can send his human trash across our borders and the ACLU will kiss his ass for it. "Guest Workers" my ass - these are gang members, criminals and terrorists coming across the border, and it's long past time it was stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|