Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

02 January, 2005

2004 In Review

Ya know, other than reading some of these that have been done strictly in fun, why would I want to see a review of 2004? I didn't like it the first time around, dammit!

As far as the world in general - and my family in particular - I couldn't wait to see the ass-end of that year.

The only good I can look back at is that I made a very close lifelong friend through blogging. My Blogmother is one of the nicest, most generous people I have ever known. I've also made quite a few other friends thru the blogs, and found some fantastic writers I would never have known otherwise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|