Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

22 May, 2006

It Just Ain't No Fun No More

All my life I've been able to find some twisted humor in almost any situation. Unfortunately, lately that just hasn't been happening. Trying to keep up with what's happening in the world has been depressing the living shit out of me.

Besides that, things at the home front have been really tense for some time, so I think it's time I take a break from this. It might be a week or so, it might be longer. Maybe - just maybe - I'll be able to get my head right again.

I really appreciate all of you who have supported me the last couple of years and I'll still be checking up on what you're up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|