Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

21 May, 2006

More Fun, More Games

About six months ago the VA did an EEG on me that showed an abnormality - like I needed them to tell me that!

Tomorrow I have to go for a sleep-deprived EEG, which means no sleep after midnight. As if that wasn't bad enough, those sadistic bastards also said I can't have any caffeine either. The problem is most of the drugs I'm on have a tendency to send me to nap time.

I have music, movies, books, munchies, orange juice and root beer lined up - and if it gets really bad I might even put up a post. I just have to make sure I don't wake She Who Must Be Obeyed, because if I do she might rock me to sleep - with a large chunk of granite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|