Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

11 May, 2006

Busy, Busy

Well, let's see - yesterday was a trip to the VA to see my GP - apparently my general health is better than I have any right to expect. That still didn't stop her and the nurse from beating up on me about smoking. That's about the only recreational equipment I have these days.

Today was the VA again, this time to the foot doc. The shoe with the brace is starting to fall apart again, so it's back to the orthotics place to get re-glued and have the shoe inserts re-worked.

This afternoon was taking the Devil Dog to the vet. That was an experience - that coward had to be physically lifted into the car and tried desperately to find somewhere to hide in the vet's office. At least he got a clean bill of health - we got him a cow femur to gnaw on and that has kept his teeth beautifully clean.

Now all I have to do is figure out how a 66 pound dog can shed 90 pounds of undercoat a week! When warm weather hits a Siberian Husky they tend to fall apart - for months! Three swipes with a curry comb fill it up and he is not impressed with that - but a normal brush don't do squat. I guess I could shear him but I don't think I could handle the guilt trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|