Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

04 February, 2006

I'm in Trouble Now!

After putting that cartoon picturing Mohammad up in my last blog, I've gotten visits from Saudi Arabia and Iran. Just as well those folks don't know where in the Winston Salem area I live, or they'd do to me what the Syrians did to the Danish Embassy.

CitySlicker sent me a link about what FEMA is up to down in the Gulf. It stunned me and I think it's something everyone should be made aware of.
Go here and have a read of it. Those in FEMA running this dirty little secret should have their balls removed with a dull spoon.

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're afraid of those middle eastern IPs, here's a more anonymous way to protest: www.DrawMohammad.com

I encourage anyone who cares about free speech to check it out!

-Bruce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|