Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

16 January, 2006

I Don't Write, I Don't Call ...

Ya know, I was saving up a shitload of stuff for a really good S&G. Then the playoffs were on, and a friend from Chicago came for a visit - Mere Kelly of Operation Stars and Stripes - and one thing has lead to another, and what can I say?

I'm a lazy bastard, OK?

I might be off showing Mere Mayberry (really Mt. Airy, NC) tomorrow, so posting might be a little slow for a day or so.

The computer's still working (which is more than can be said about me) so there's always a chance I'll extract the digit and do some writing later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|