Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

09 January, 2006

This Gives Me A Headache

I'm lucky enough - the VA supplies every one of my medications for free, so I don't have to worry about that new Medicare Part D crap. I can imagine what it's like for people trying to figure that shit out.

But there's one commercial about it that is driving me nuts. You know the one - Fred and Ethel Mertz from the old I Love Lucy. Watching their lips while listening to what's being said is like watching a f'kin Godzilla movie. They did a better job of dubbing the old Bruce Lee movies than they did for that ad. The hilarious part is that, while I know the ads, I have no f'kin idea what insurance company put them out!

After watching it, I need more drugs. At least I know where mine are coming from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|