Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

08 December, 2005

Addendum

A couple of things I forgot to put on my post for this morning.

Can anyone please explain to me why the Iraqi's didn just handcuff and shackle Saddam yesterday and frog march his ass into the courtroom? Oh, yeah - the judge is trying for the "Judge Ito I Can't Control My Own F'kin Courtroom" award.

And the mate of mine formerly known as Cityslicker is back with a new web site. Go over to My World According To The Facts and say hi to the lad. He's not quite right in the head these days because he and his wife are expecting their first. I'm assuming he'll get over it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|