Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

24 November, 2005

On This Thanksgiving

Among all the other blessings in my life, I'm grateful for all the people I've met and the friends I've made as a result of this blog.

I wish all of you a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving (except for the obligatory family feuds that traditionally start today), and ask that everyone spare a thought today for the families of our Armed Forces - whether their loved ones be in harm's way, elsewhere overseas or stationed here in the States.

They also serve who only sit and wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|