Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

29 November, 2005

S&G For A Tuesday

Since I have to go get a camcorder shoved up my ass later this morning, I thought I'd get on this before I go.

We now have more proof that our government is racist and uncaring to the plight of the poor illegal criminals in our country. Our Border Patrol is wearing uniforms with a little tag in the back saying "Made in Mexico" instead of wearing ones made in sweatshops by the illegals here making $2.00 an hour. If you were a member of the Border Patrol, how would you feel about wearing these uniforms?

Another Sunni politician was murdered in Iraq. Do you get the feeling that the terrorists there are doing their best to screw the Sunnis there?

Yesterday the Supreme Court committed an assault with intent to inflict grievious bodily harm when a large chunk of the building leaped from the eaves. There is some rumor that it was actually pushed.

Maryland's Lieutenant Governor, Michael Steele, is an African-American and the state's first Republican in that position. When he was running for the job, the Baltimore Sun dismissed him as running on little more than "the color of his skin". The president of the state senate labelled him an "Uncle Tom" The students and others at a Morgan State College debate pelted him with Oreo cookies. Now New York Senator Chuck Schumer has obtained a copy of Steele's credit history. Those caring leftists are all for diversity and such - but it better not be anyone that disagrees with them!!

And in Great White North, Paul Martin's government in Canada collapsed yesterday following a vote of "no confidence". Big deal. Did anyone even know that they had a government? I thought the place was being run by the northern chapters of the ACLU, PETA and the Sierra Club.

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

 
At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|