Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

20 September, 2005

A Successful Inspection Tour

I got back from Indigo's yesterday, and spent the intervening time for R&R - the driving just isn't as easy as it used to be.

Her place is missing a bit of tar paper shingle here and there, but overall Ophelia was a bust. I did see some damage on the Emerald Isle, but it was minimal.

While I was there I ran across at least a dozen items tailor made for an S&G column, but since my short-term memory is cactus (the long-term ain't doing much better), I promptly forgot all of them. Maybe next time I'll actually write something down - but I doubt it.

As Indigo says on her page, we caught the Big Squid's radio show. One question tho - Barry Manilow? Please!

The healing process is now about as good as it's going to get, so I should be back as bitter and twisted as ever.

Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|