Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

26 August, 2005

Code Pink? More Like Bright Red

I haven't been writing much lately because there hasn't been a whole lot going on that I felt like blogging about. That has changed.

Firstly, Indigo has another post up - and when she refers to "Senior Pasties", she's not talking about the nipple hubcaps that elderly strippers wear (a mental image I'm still trying to claw out of my mind).

The other thing that changed was this Code Pink. I'd love to know who's financing it - my money's on Soros, but I could be wrong. Their protest at Crawford is bad enough, but what they're doing outside Walter Reed makes me want to puke.

Now the Reverand Al is going to Camp Cind-ers this weekend to hold hands and prayer for more money. At least that's what the good Rev. Sharpton will be praying for - I can't speak for the rest. Where's Jesse? How is he getting trumped out on this?

I've gotten to the point where Sheehan can take her little protest and shove it up her ass. She's doing nothing but disgracing the memory of a good soldier by using his name to justify her hate. Now she's going to have a bus tour to Washington?

What about that other bus tour going on right now? Have you heard about this one? The Marine Moms have assembled a completely non-political group telling Sheehan that she doesn't speak for them or their sons and daughters. Did you know about this? Have you heard anything about it since it started? I haven't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|