Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

17 June, 2005

Meager Postings

I know that I've been pretty sparse with my postings lately - mostly just one per day. Reason is, I've been just too damn busy!

With She Who Must Be Obeyed healing slowly, I've been doing what I can to take up the slack. Laundry, lawn mowing, vacuuming, etc, etc. Yeah, I know that I shouldn't be doing any of that shit, but what are the options? There's no f'kin way in Hell I want her trying to do any of this shit! I hear you thinking, "but - what about Boy Wonder or Attitude With Legs?"

That's a very good question. As soon as I figure that out I'll get back to ya, OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|