Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

13 June, 2005

Home Again

After a great six days at Indigo Insights place, it's wonderful to be back home. Don't misunderstand - both She Who Must Be Obeyed and I had a ball doing absolutely nothing for that time - just lazing by the ocean, getting a tan and relaxing - something She Who Must Be Obeyed needed desperately!!

The opportunity was there for me to do some guest blogging, but I found that I needed the time away to clear the shit out of my mind as well. I saw the news down there, so I figure I'm up to date on Natalee Holloway - another semi-cute white girl that consumes the news people. I also saw that some Japanese kid tossed a home-made grenade into his classroom, injuring over 50 'cause they pissed him off.

Oh, and the Army, in their attempt to boost their recruiting numbers, are going to be sending "Hip Hop HumVees" to urban areas. Gee - I wonder what these "urban areas" are that they're talking about? Could this be construed at discrimination by the Army recruiters?

Anyway - it's going to take me a while to recover physically from this trip, then get caught up with everything (I don't even want to think about what my email queue is going to look like) and everyone.

But we are indeed back, and semi-regular blogging will be back. Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|