Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

06 June, 2005

Sheep Jokes??

I was just looking at the referrals to this site, and I see someone got a hit on me while doing a "Google" on "sheep jokes". Amazing!

I haven't had anything to say about New Zealand for months!

But, since I'm here, ya'll know that the number one gift for New Zealand ranchers is Velcro Gloves, don't ya? And there's a few folks over there who refer to their mama as "Baa - Bra".

But they's good people - even if most of them are on the Dole on Australia these days!

(Man, am I gonna get in the shit over this one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|