Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

07 June, 2005

Out of Area

Starting tomorrow, She Who Must Be Obeyed and I will be lazing at the Emerald Coast of North Carolina until at least Sunday or Monday.

This will require Obnoxious Droppings to lie fallow. I have been offered the opportunity to do a little guest blogging at Indigo Insights, with the rider that I clean up my act somewhat. I don't know about that - I have certain standards to live down to.

Anyway, check there every once in a while - I might surprise you!!

Oh - before I forget - - that Snoopy Happy Dance went over very well! Thanks, Anonymous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|