Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

18 June, 2005

Ah, Saturday

What a bizarre day!

To start, I didn't arise until She Who Must Be Obeyed woke me - at TEN O'CLOCK! I didn't even look up my two "must do" sites - Cox & Forkum and Day by Day by Chris Muir - until five minutes ago.

The mind is semi-willing, but the body has said "fuck it - you ain't doing shit today except eat drugs, lie down, and maybe - just maybe - I'll let you do the Church Bulletins later."

This time I believe it. Just for something completely out of the usual, I think I'll do what I'm told.

If I get a real rush of blood to the head later I might check the state of the world. In the meantime, go see BlogMama - she's got some really good stuff on cats, for them what have a use for such things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|