Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

13 October, 2004

Unbalancing The Election Debates

I'm fairly confident in stating that my affection for the writings of Mark Steyn will come as no huge surprise to my regular reader (I use the singular advisedly). This column by the Talented Lad about the Euroweenies accusing him of trying to throw the election is therefore in my "Geez, He's A Sarcastic Bastard" file.

Cynical and sarcastic all at the same time! What a Man! Oh, while you're on the page, read the other four columns from the past (if you haven't already). He truly makes a blogger proud - and gives me something to aspire to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|