Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

20 October, 2004

Drug Problems

I got this from my good friend at CitySlicker, and since he isn't posting it, I will!

My generation just might have been lucky. I had a drug problem when I was young, but I turned out all right.

I was drug to church.

I was drug to family reunions.

I was drug to the bus stop to go to school.

I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful.

I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents.

Those drugs are still in my veins; and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, and think.

They are stronger than cocaine, crack, or heroin, and if today's children had this kind of drug problem, America might be a better place.


I thought this was worth sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|