Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

18 October, 2004

My Own, Personal Senior Moment

I just don't know what went wrong.

I get home from a long weekend away, and I go and sleep in. Disgusting, I know. The weekend itself was fantastic - the main reason for it was to finally meet face-to-face with my Fairy Blogmother.

What a wonderful lady!

She even gave room and board to two strangers who she only knew through the internet - and we all know that no one would ever misrepresent themselves there, don't we?

I'll still get around to those pictures from down there - just not yet. I'm also working on The Blog From Hell, to be posted later today.

Oh, and while I'm at it this morning, I want to give a large latte with Irish whiskey to Right Wing Duck. The Duck was doing a stint on IMHO where he threw me a bone. I logged on to check the Site Meter and damn near had a heart attack! I'm normally satisfied if the only hits I get during the day are from the immediate family, so getting almost 100 hits - in one day! - freaked me right out.

To both of my regular visitors - if you don't already have The Duck on your daily ToDo list, you're missing out on some of the best humor on the web!

3 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this blog certainly is not about best web hosting company. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching best web hosting company and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from best web hosting company anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching best web hosting company.
Even though my search is not on My Own, Personal Senior Moment I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|