Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

26 March, 2005

On Our Borders


We did used to have borders, didn't we?

I really was going to write about this, and how our Center Left Prez is handing the keys of the kingdom to anyone who can follow a compass North.

Once I read what Raging Dave at Four Right Wing Wackos wrote, tho, I knew I couldn't top that.

Besides, he does it with such understated couth and gentlemanly language. Fuckin' Right, Dave - give 'em hell!

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Ragin' Dave said...

I ain't slowing down by a long shot, bro. Thanks for the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|