Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

25 March, 2005

Bitter and Twisted

I spent yesterday as far from computers and news as I could get. The Media Circus and Death Watch surrounding one woman in Florida has gotten past my ability to deal with it.

"At least 15 dead at a refinery explosion in Texas, but now back to Terri Schiavo ..." "Ten dead in Minnesota, but first this breaking news from the Appeals Court ..."

I'm surprised that the MSM have even found the time or space to announce Amber Alerts.

Look, I'm sorry she's in the condition she's in. I'm sorry that Terri's parents haven't gotten any relief from the court system. But there comes a time when reality has to kick in - when all options have been exhausted you have to somehow move from denial to acceptance.

Can the rest of us make that move?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|