Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

25 March, 2005

Get Dan Rather NOW!!


I know this is relatively old news, but this story from my mate Sailor just tickles my fancy (and I love when that happens!)

Secret documents - the bad ol' 'Publicans making talking points in their weirding rooms around vats of indeterminate contents being stirred by child laborers - Oh, the horror of it all! Oh, the Humanity!

Of course, the docs are very poorly made frauds, but that hasn't stopped the MSM in the past, has it?

Poor Dan - where are you now that we really need you?

(I figured the professionals would be all over this - see Michelle Malkin as well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|