Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

17 February, 2005

Just In Case You Missed It


Ya know, folks, there are a few people that I've pretty much stopped mentioning in my posts. There's two main reasons for this:

a) I figure everyone already reads them, and
b) They certainly don't need my help!



Among these are LtCol Oliver North and Mark Steyn (once the novelty of his return wears off). I guess the number one on this list has got to be Ann Coulter. Even the rabid left read her these days, if for no other reason than self-preservation.

Just in case there's someone on this planet that missed Ann's take on everone's favorite adademic, go see what she has to say about Ward Churchill. I promise you'll giggle from start to finish (as usual).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|