Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

17 February, 2005

I Shoulda Seen This Coming


I don't know if there's any links to this, but I was just walking past the TV when I heard something that had me shaking my head.

Remember the guy who put the billboards up in Hollywood with a picture of Pres. Bush saying "Four More Years" "Thanks, Hollywood"? Then it had pictures of Mikey Moron, Chevy Chaste and the usual cast of characters.

Well, it seems that one of those tolerant Hollywood Liberals - you know, the ones that are rabid supporters of Free Speech? Well, someone climbed up the top of one of the billboards and painted out the President's eyes and painted a large black swastika on his forehead, ala Charley Manson.

Free thinking, liberal, free speech supporting Hollywood.

Who'd a thunk it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|