Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

30 December, 2004

Coincidence?

I was just over at Town Hall reading some of the columns when I ran across one by Mr Emmett Tyrrell entitled "Hysteria". In it he mentions a Dr. Rauck at the Carolina Pain Clinic.

For those of you who were around back then, you might remember that for much of September and October, I was out of my head with pain and withdrawals. This was because I was taking part in the exact same trials that Mr Tyrrell mentions!

By all means, go read what he has to say about the FDA and drugs, but keep this in mind - in the past the FDA has taken anywhere up to six or seven years testing before they released a new drug for use, and people bitched and moaned about that. Now they are having shit thrown at them because (mis) using a drug for ten years or more can have nasty side effects for a tiny fraction of the population.

Make up your minds, dammit! Either the FDA gives the long-term testing that the latest Vioxx scare would have needed or the drugs get released to the vast part of the population that desperately needs it.

One or the other. You can't have it both ways.

13 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

News, Resources and Information on Vioxx and its Effectsvioxx cases
vioxx cases

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vioxx health - Merck Earns Fall After Vioxx Withdrawal NEW YORK (Reuters) -

Merck Earns Fall After Vioxx Withdrawal
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Merck & Co. MRK.N on Thursday said first-quarter profit fell 15 percent following the withdrawal of its arthritis drug Vioxx last year. Link to original article
lawyer texas vioxx

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about rapid weight loss pill and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about rapid weight loss pill

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey GOC in Winston Salem you said it Coincidence? now that rings true. I swear by my homes ceiling fans, talk about sweet cool fresh air beats air conditioning any day!
I found some good deals through Hunter Ceiling Fan Part and other resource sites. Anyway if people need Hunter Ceiling Fan Part related stuff they should check it out.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello GOC in Winston Salem, been looking for the latest info on florida dui and found Coincidence?. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there GOC in Winston Salem, I had been out looking for some new information on expunge a dui when I found your site and Coincidence?. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi GOC in Winston Salem, Out surfing for information on expunge a dui & happened upon your site. While Coincidence? wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there GOC in Winston Salem, I had been out looking for some new information on dui attorneys when I found your site and Coincidence?. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi GOC in Winston Salem, Out surfing for information on dui lawyer & happened upon your site. While Coincidence? wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi GOC in Winston Salem, Out surfing for information on dui attorneys & happened upon your site. While Coincidence? wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello GOC in Winston Salem, been looking for the latest info on dui lawyer and found Coincidence?. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, pretty nice blog you have here. Do you know anything about blog templates? I just can't seem to get it to work.


Thanks Pat
rapid weight loss

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[... ] is one interesting source of information on this issue[...]
http://freeinternationalcall.info/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|