Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

30 December, 2004

Hither & Yon

I get tired of saying "Random Thoughts".

I saw where Starbucks has given $100,000 so far to the disaster fund, with more to come. I think that's the cost of ten cups of coffee there, isn't it?

Michael Phelps, the Olympic Wunderkind, got done for DUI recently. He pleaded guilty and was very contrite, and got a $250 fine and community service. If he's a good boy, the conviction will be erased from his record. Got it? OK - so - that means that any subsequent DUI will be his first again. Another pat on the ass. Also, I believe he's 19 years old. That's another bucket of excreta that's been conveniently brushed aside.

Former Attorney General Ramsay Clark is going to be on Saddam's Dream Team. That was originally announced about 10 months ago. Clark is vehemently anti-was, but only if the U.S. is involved.

Speaking of war, the same people who bitch the loudest about how overcommitted we are, how the troops don't have the right weapons and armor, yada yada yada are usually the same ones that piss and moan about how much money the Pentagon gets that should go to schools, welfare, blah blah. Well, the Pentagon has announced that one aircraft carrier is being mothballed and the purchase of a Navy destroyer and a swag of F-22 Raptors is being wiped out due to budget cuts. This should put those assholes in a quandry - hurray! the defense loses out; or boo! the troops lose out. Should be interesting.

Finally, some dude from Georgetown Universary has come out in public and said that corruption exists on Capitol Hill! Damn!

Who'da Thunk It??

(Yeah, I know - 4 days in a row for me now - it can never last, can it?)

5 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there GOC in Winston Salem, I had been out looking for some new information on dwi when I found your site and Hither & Yon. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi GOC in Winston Salem, Out surfing for information on expunge a dui & happened upon your site. While Hither & Yon wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there GOC in Winston Salem, I had been out looking for some new information on dui attorneys when I found your site and Hither & Yon. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello GOC in Winston Salem, been looking for the latest info on expunge a dui and found Hither & Yon. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi GOC in Winston Salem, Out surfing for information on expunge a dui & happened upon your site. While Hither & Yon wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|