Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

06 November, 2004

Another Interesting Day

Today I am loaded with baby-sitting duties. My girl-child, aka Attitude With Legs, has gone to work. The LittleRoo is on the road with Boy Wonder. They are going to Canton, Ohio to get his daughter from his ex-Insignificant Other. Hopefully they'll be home around 7:30pm or so.

Meanwhile, my dog and I are left with the other two granddaughters - one 7 year old and one 3 year old.

I love them dearly, but when I'm having a "Pain Day" it gets tricky. At least they are both old enough that they can amuse themselves. Between computers, videos, toys and books, they only need me for food, drink or the occasional hug and kiss. Just as well really, as the dog is useless as tits on a bull.

Lovely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|