Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

03 November, 2004

The South Shall Rise?

While watching Fox earlier today, I heard one of the Dimocrats say something to the effect that, now that we've got that whole slavery thing sorted out, the South can secede again. Presumably he was referring to the amount of help Little Johnnie Edwards brought to the campaign, but by looking at this map:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It seems to me that "The South" now means everybody but the Left Coast, the Great Lakes and New England.

That sounds fair to me. I hope they'll be very happy with each other - and we don't get Je$$e Jack$son or Al $harpton!!

I'll miss Hawaii, but we all have to make sacrifices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|