Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

26 March, 2008

But Did She Spend Christmas in Cambodia?

I don't think it comes as a great surprise that a Clinton would be a lying sack of shit, but this one was magic! I was going to post this yesterday but I couldn't stop laughing long enough.

So Hillary remembers - in vivid detail - her trip to Bosnia where they had to scatter under sniper fire. Oops - maybe she didn't remember that after all.

You'd think that someone would know better than to come up with something like this when the plane is filled with media-types who actually know how to write notes. And have a camera. Hell, even the comedian Sinbad, who was on the flight (I have no idea why he'd be there), said that the most dangerous part of the trip was the possibility of running out of food.

Now she says that she "misspoke" - a lovely euphemism for lying her ass off. I'm guessing she's working on having John Kerry as her running mate.

FLASH - I just found out that Hillary is coming to Winston Salem tomorrow. And we don't even have a school book depository!

And on a completely different subject - anyone out there who, like me, grew up watching "The Rifleman" on TV as a kid? I had a toy rifle like Lucas McCain's, with the big round cocking handle and I loved it. Anyway, just in case you're not feeling old enough this morning, Johnny Crawford who played Chuck Connors' little boy on the show turns 62 today.

Happy Birthday, Johnny, and I think I'll go through the obits again just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|