Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 March, 2008

Hi Honey, I'm Home

Hello, boys and girls. It's been an interesting couple of weeks - first the pain levels, then the pain doc boosted my meds. My mind then spent a few days off playing with the little animals, but everything is coming back together - I still feel the pain but I don't give a shit.

Let's see what I missed:

I've been wondering what ever happened to that guy with the Ricin, and this morning I heard he's come out of the coma. I've been a bit nonplussed that the government wasn't able to talk to him, to find out where he got that much ricin - or any for that matter - but of course it had nothing to do with terrorism. Excuse me? I must have missed something there.

The governor of New York resigned after the FBI found him in wiring money, which led to his using prostitutes. Hey, at least he didn't have them as interns or just picking someone from a party to drop his pants.

I saw where scientists have found all kinds of drugs in our drinking water. Well no shit - how long have people been flushing unused drugs down the toilet? And it took them this long to find out?

In an interesting juxtaposition, both the History Channel and Nat Geo have run shows with an identical premise - what would happen if the entire human race disapeared in an instant. History did a straight view of what would happen over the following years, but Nat Geo focused on how many years it would take to clean up our mess. I'm presuming that one was written by Greenpeace.

Oh - and we had Billary offering Obama the Vice Presidency. What balls she has.

And one thing that's always bugged me. Have you seen all those ads for weight loss pills where the people lose 30 - 40 pounds, but are still wearing the identical clothes? And how about the guy with the gut who's suddenly got ripped abs, etc.

No - it doesn't look like I missed that much after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|