Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

05 March, 2008

And So It Goes

Those who know me realize that when I go this long without posting, it's usually a bad sign. The last couple of weeks haven't been a lot of fun, and this morning I had to get the Devil Dog to the vet - oh, how we laughed. Damn dog's up to 85lbs!

He wasn't happy about having his temp taken, so at least I don't have to worry about him joining Code Pink. I tried to tell him at least he didn't need his prostate checked.

I'll spend some more time horizontal, hoping for better living through chemistry, and hopefully I'll be back soon.

Hey - Farve might have retired, but I don't plan to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|