Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

28 May, 2007

A Little Help?

When I was still working (many, many moons ago), I got a '95 Towncar because of my back problems. I've now had it for 11 years and it's starting to slowly go off life support (so's the back). I figure I'll have to drive it into the ground, but I was wondering:

Since most cars these days seem to be going for European-style suspension and handling, does anyone know of anything I can find that will have a good ride and that I won't have to sell the house to buy? New or used, I don't care. I just have to start the search now before it's too late.

I'll gladly take any help you can provide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|