Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

24 May, 2007

She's Done It Again!

This morning I was at the Kernersville, NC court house as my daughter, Attitude With Legs, got married to a Redneck Truck Driver who's about 12 years younger than me. Seems strange to call him Son-in-Law. He's a really nice guy by what I've talked with him - the typical Former Marine sarcastic and cynical wit - we get along really well. He's done a lot around our home to help us out, what with me being limited in what I can do, and boy, do I appreciate it!

I also picked up 2 honorary grandchildren - a boy and a girl.

I truly hope that they can make a go of this and, while fights are bound to occur, they can work everything out and have a "Happily Ever After". I know that She Who Must Be Obeyed and I will do what ever we can to help them out.

A Big Congratulations to you both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|