Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

16 April, 2006

Okay, So I'm A Slow Learner

One of these days I'm going to figure out that certain things are bad for my tired, bent and broken body.

On Friday, I mowed the back lawn.

On Saturday, I mowed the front lawn.

This morning I got down on my hands and knees and planted the veggie garden:
Yellow squash x 2
Zucchinni x 2
Cucumbers x 2
Snow peas x 6
Cayenne peppers x 3
Bell peppers x 3
Tomatoes x 2

My body is now telling me in no uncertain terms just how it's going to get even with me. The next couple of days aren't going to be any fun at all.

But hopefully it will have been worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|