Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

04 November, 2005

NARAL - What a Maroon

Over the last few days I've seen quite a bit of NARAL's shrill shills in the news giving their Hansel & Gretel views of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of interesting contraception methods.

One part of their argument is starting to sound very persuasive to me, though. Under the Right of Privacy spelled out in the 14th Amendment, I have the Right to Choose what I do with my body. I believe that gives me the right to grow and smoke dope if I so desire.

After all, it's my body and I get the choice - and my right of privacy says the government can't interfere with it.


Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|